The Macrosoft Advantage
Macrosoft, is a leading service provider of Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions. Macrosoft has been instrumental in helping clients improve their customer communication experience resulting in increased retention, satisfaction and revenue. Macrosoft has a talented team of CCM experts who create and deliver personalized and compliant customer communications. We maintain a streamlined process that supports business critical communications, including transactional, marketing, and other types of correspondences.
Macrosoft’s partnership with Quadient has created an avenue to deliver Customer Communication Management solutions built on the Quadient Inspire Platform. Quadient is the leader in the Customer Communication Management domain. Partnering with Quadient has allowed Macrosoft to provide compelling business value for our clients. With this partnership, Macrosoft leverages Quadient’s Professional Services capabilities in the areas of migrations from legacy Doc1 and Exstream applications to the Quadient Inspire platform.
Macrosoft has built an expert team of Quadient Certified Professionals, who use multiple communication channels delivering solutions that are effectively engaging with customers. We follow a proven methodology that involves a rigorous development and testing approach to arrive at the most appropriate solution within the fastest feasible timeline and budget. Our QA team ensures that project requirements are satisfied, and a full-proof testing is conducted following a well-orchestrated plan and procedure.
Quadient Inspire provides an omnichannel mode of communication where it connects various channels from one centralized platform. Today, personalized omnichannel communication is essential to deliver an exceptional customer experience for building client retention and increasing revenue. Implementing customer communication opportunities are becoming more and more challenging as companies have to overcome many hurdles, whether be it departmental operational incompatibility, migrating legacy systems or even changing market trends. Inspire’s omnichannel communication platform can simplify and automate complex customer communication requirements and deliver exceptional results.
Improving Our Customer Experience
Macrosoft uses a combination of business knowledge and technological expertise in CCM to keep clients focused with our customer experience strategy. We unlock the value of our client’s data and apply dynamic communication to enhance and create real-time customer solutions that earn loyalty and trust.
- Personalization and Convenience – Our customer communication strategies have been devised in such a way to better engage the valuable customers with tailored messages and experiences. We build custom solutions that specifically cater to your requirements and only highlight selective information that are of particular interest to the client.
- Interactive Experiences – Today, there is a necessity to meet customer requirements in real-time. This is achieved through dynamic communication, where customers have the privilege to experience real-time communication processes (via an online approval system) and dynamic information by way of interactive documents including charts, graphs, and sliders.
- Reduce Compliance Risk – Customer Communication Management comes with significant compliances requirements with the ever-changing regulations. Collaboration with sharable content is much easier in Inspire, making it simple for compliance authority to manage, track, audit, and approve regulatory information easily. With Inspire compliance risks are reduced considerably as subject matter experts are involved in every process from content creation to review and approval.
- Consistency – Being consistent with a single design platform and delivering according to customer’s choice builds trust among the customers. Quadient Inspire has enabled Macrosoft to create communications in a centralized designer platform and deliver to customers via their channel of choice. Providing the right experience and being consistent helps in building a rapport among customers resulting in greater retention.
- Latest in Technology – By coupling the Inspire omnichannel customer communication platform with the migration tools and a proven methodology to apply artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP) you save thousands of man-hours when it comes to migrating legacy CCM systems. Leveraging the power of AI bringing about a new approach in analyzing, processing, and optimizing communication at unprecedented speeds.
Over the years, Macrosoft has developed a strong connection with customers by providing them with best-in-class solutions in document-centric customer communication projects. What we believe is that in order to achieve an effective customer communication service, it is always important to understand the customers’ expectations and then arrive at an appropriate response. Macrosoft is always committed to delivering best-in-class solutions in customer communication management, ensuring highest quality at all times.
Hanish SL works as a Sr. Technical Writer for Macrosoft Quadient team. He has good experience in Technical Writing, Publications Coordination, and Document Composition. He is a certified technical writer with strong knowledge in using a wide range of documentation tools like, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Framemaker, XMetal, Latex, etc. He holds certifications in Quadient Inspire Designer, Inspire Content Manager and Inspire scaler. Always keen to learn anything new related to the publishing domain
Amit Singh works as a Software Engineer for Macrosoft Quadient Team. He has extensive experience in layout design, data-processing, impositioning, testing, coding and implementation support for printing technologies. He holds certifications in Quadient Inspire Designer, Inspire Content Manager, Inspire Scaler, and Inspire Scripting. He is an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science. He is a good communicator with various certifications in HTML, C & C++, Java, and Python.
By John Kullmann | September 15th, 2020 | Quadient