Macrosoft Inc. is a leading service provider for document composition solutions with extensive end-to-end experience. Our highly skilled experts have successfully and seamlessly completed implementations for many clients helping them to achieve higher satisfaction levels and a lower total cost of ownership.
Capacity Overflow Services
All companies experience peaks and valleys of their business requirements, therefore most of the demand does not maintain an even flow. Be it year-end or other critical mission deadlines, Macrosoft has the established resources and facilities to handle your overflow capacity. Macrosoft's expertise in intelligent document design & composition and "print & mail" processes on a variety of platforms, allows our team to quickly support your operations during peak demand.
How do we meet your peak demands?
- Round-the-Clock Support With Cost-Effective Global Delivery Model
- Macrosoft provides a global model that delivers services through a combination of off-shore, on-shore, and on-site resources
- People-intensive and time-consuming creative work is handled by the off-shore team in a way that is transparent to the client
- Around-the-clock development, shortening the time to project completion
- Improve Productivity & turn-around time with priority in maintaining brand compliance
- Automation of time-consuming tasks
- Streamline Processes ensuring reduction in errors & miscommunication
- Increase performance & optimize High-volume output
Conversion to GMC
Macrosoft Inc. employs some of the most talented and experienced Professionals with extensive print industry knowledge helping our clients convert from legacy environments and software products to GMC Software and empowering them with enhanced & proven solutions. We offer a complete range of professional service that will help leverage the full potential of GMC Inspire delivering efficient processes and cost savings.
Why Migrate to GMC?
- Many Proprietary Products are reaching end-of-life or expiration of support in the upcoming year
- Most of the legacy solutions do not support growing and modern enhanced Personalized Communications
- Proven success in smooth transitions from legacy products such as EZ-Letter and CSF, CompuSet and DOC1, to GMC Software
- Eliminate multiple costs & disparate solutions for meeting various communication
What do we convert to GMC?
- ISIS Papyrus
- And basically, any composition software to GMC Software
Why should I upgrade to GMC Inspire?
● Ability to develop secure omni-channel communications quickly and easily
● Add dynamic communications capabilities to traditional communications
● Easier to connect to any third-party tools and data sources
● Create a responsive, interactive and regulatory compliant mobile experience
● Reduces the complexity of template management
● Streamline processes, reduce costs and achieve greater agility
How we convert Doc1 to GMC?
As per our conversion plan, we do an analysis on the current system and identify the reusability of Pre-composition part and perform required changes in the client-specific program. If data conversion is required, then we migrate the data to XML.
There are six major aspects to our conversion methodology:
- Input Data Formatting - We use a custom-built automation tool for converting the text-based flat file inputs to DOC1 to the XML-formatted file for input to GMC.
- DOC1 Design Element Template - We have developed a set of templates (checklists) that our DOC1 developers fill out for each DOC1 application that is up for conversion.
- Build the GMC Application - GMC developer uses the templates created under the prior task to build out the GMC-equivalent application.
- Test the GMC output - Our team will run full validations comparing DOC1 and GMC outputs for the same data inputs to detect any discrepancies.
- Agile Process - We use an agile-like process to review any issues/concerns of the team throughout the conversion process.
- Project Management - PM will hold primary responsibility for all interactions with the client’s team throughout the conversion process.