Most businesses today use the Internet as an integral part of their business. The Internet of Things push this one step further by connecting products that companies sell to the internet and creating business solutions for better user experience, better service or completely new product attributes.
A website requires the well-established standards comprising of Browser, Server and APIs. Similarly, IoT also requires 4 elements such as
- Device – Embedded Computing, IoT SoC (System on Chip).
- Connectivity – Wired (LAN), Wireless (Wi-Fi or Cellular), Bluetooth, Zigbee, 6LoWPAN, etc.
- Server Application – Web Server Programming and API.
- User Application – Web Browser, Mobile Terminal, Mobile phone, etc.
A complete IoT solution is therefore more than a traditional Internet Solution in that it must integrate a much broader range of technologies than a simple browser app server infrastructure.
- IoT device development (creation of the device software for selected SOC (microcontroller)).
- Connectivity (suggestions on connectivity solution and implementation)
- IoT Server development (either Server or using a cloud service).
- IoT Application development (web based or device based (web or app on tablets or phones)).
- Data analysis and storage.
IoT Solutions from Macrosoft
Macrosoft brings years of experience in developing complete high quality solutions. We understand our clients expectations and delivers solutions after analyzing the new product possibilities and customer user experiences. We have unique expertise through industry with vastly experienced IoT solutions experts.
At Macrosoft, we help our clients to design, develop and deploy IoT devices, IoT applications and IoT analytics that will improve our customers business and allow them to offer better products and services.
Macrosoft IoT services include End-to-End IoT solutions, fully tested and implemented leveraging the latest technologies. This will help organizations to:
- Develop a roadmap of recommendations and actionable implementation of IoT data.
- Suggest how IoT can deliver a competitive advantage for your product offering.
- Improve your customer experience by adding applications to your product offerings.
- Integrate IoT data with your business and customer experience.
- Provide accurate responses to opportunities and risks by translating enterprise information into analytics and actionable insights.
- Determine a consistent set of metrics to analyze, monitor and forecast business performance.
- Connecting people across the organization with the right information they need for work and thus increase each individuals productivity.
Macrosoft solutions focuses on helping clients to take advantage of IoT and derive new business opportunities from it. Such an undertaking enables us to better focus our efforts where clients can benefit the most from IoT and leverage their existing hardware, software, and skill investments. Our consultants bring on board extensive experience and best practices needed for tackling virtually any challenges. It is our job to help our clients understand how to effectively leverage the right information, which performance parameters matters the most, and what tools and techniques transform data sources into strategic business decisions.
IoT Platforms And Tools Supported:
- Apache HBase
- Cassandra – Apache
- Oracle NoSQL Database
- Amazon AWS
- RackSpace OpenCloud
- Teradata/Aster Data
- SQL Server
- Pentaho Kettle
- Ab Initio
- Text Files (fixed, csv)
- EDI Files
- Mac OS
- Crystal Reports
- Oracle Hyperion
- Java ME8
- Embedded OS