Job Code: MACIN6890
Role: Quadient/GMC Inspire Specialist (Junior Level/Mid-Level)
Desired Industry Experience: 2 to 4 years
No. of open position: 2 – 3
- Able to Design and create any type of document for real-time or interactive delivery—
from a simple letter to an interactive proposal to the complex Form.
- Inspire GMC/ Quadient certifications for any version would be added advantage.
- Experience in working in a global delivery model.
- Exposure to other Document composition tools would be added advantage.
- Extensive experience in data input, data-processing, Layout Design, Imposition and
output modules of Quadient Inspire Designer.
- Quadient Inspire applications design and testing.
- Coding and implementation support of printing technologies
- 1+years’ experience in Quadient Inspire Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work well independently and on a dynamic team.
- Experience on Inspire Version 10.0 and above would be desirable.