Marketing analytics represents the science, processes and technologies of data analytics applied to marketing. The concept of data analytics is not new, and in recent years with addition of new technologies almost every day, and bringing those technologies in use of marketing services, the amount of data and data environments has grown rapidly. Marketing analytics focuses on gathering these data from all different marketing channels (including web, social media, mobile, digital as well as more classic e-mail, mail, call center records) and consolidating them in a common marketing view. This enables to generate analytical results to assist decision-making, optimization and efficiency in reaching the right audience, and directly contributes to your marketing success.
With marketing analytics you can answer questions like:
- What is the performance of our marketing initiatives? What can we do to improve them?
- What is our position in the market? What can we do differently to catchup and beat our competitors?
- What is our return on investments today? What optimizations and improvements we can make to increase that?
We provide digital analytics solutions, including website, mobile app and social media tracking, digital tracking software administration and reporting and other digital analytics tool integration such as A/B & multi-variate testing, online surveys, campaign tracking, merchandising. We also use statistical techniques to monitor online-offline data correlation patterns.
Data generated from online marketing channels, clickstream data coming from websites, the sheer amount of information accumulated on social media platforms, the ever increasing spectrum of portable devices, all contribute to this area of analytics.
Our team has highly trained, certified, technology savvy team members, specializing in digital analytics best practices. We can help organizations in the design and implementation of an end-to-end digital optimization strategy.
- Site audit, site goals and KPI definitions
- Site tag planning, development and implementation
- Web Analytics system administration
- Rich Media Applications Tracking
- Tag Management Solution system implementation, tag QA
- Clickstream data segmentation, filters
- Report/Dashboard setup, distribution and analysis
Multi-Channel Dashboard Services
- Dashboards are prepared according to the needs of different stakeholder groups in your organization, with a mix of standard KPI performance reports and reports customized based on specific data set and KPIs in hand.
- Communicating the multi-channel campaign performance in a concise, efficient and informative manner is as important as the analysis itself. We use online, interactive dashboards with high quality graphics capabilities and Excel & Powerpoint decks to summarize the KPI trends, highlight the key takeaways while also providing report filter capabilities based on dimensions available in the data set, as well as ability to drill down to the most granular levels of the data hierarchy.
- Lifestyle segmentation
- Purchasing habits
- Brand preferences
- Life-Event Triggers
- Create better targeted marketing programs
- Identify the characteristics of your best customers and focus sales efforts on similar prospects
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to your current clients
Multi-channel Media Optimization
Design Of Experiments
- Measure business performance
- Understand differences in user behavior between desktop and mobile platforms
- Optimize mobile ad performance for your brand
- Impact of conversations in social media on site conversions, key business metrics
- Social Term Tracking
- Sentiment Scores
- Social Media Channel Comparison
Who We Are
Demirhan Yenigun, Ph.D.
Demirhan Yenigun has 30 years of leadership, strategic thinking and accomplishments in implementing analytical solutions for Fortune 500 companies helping them to enhance their marketing and sales efforts. Read More
Alper Ozocak, Vice President – Client Services & Operations
Burak Tansug, Vice President -Analytical Services
Working in the role of Vice President of Analytical Services at Metrica Group, a strategic partner to Macrosoft Inc, Burak Tansug brings with him over 15 years of IT Project Management experience in different disciplines. Read More