Macrosoft’s Quality Policy
Macrosoft’s Quality Policy is to consistently provide customer value and satisfaction that meets or exceeds client expectations by providing products and services that are reliable, meet functional requirements and are delivered on time with no defects.
Macrosoft is committed to our quality policy by:
- Providing our clients with innovative software solutions through engagement of people and methods that are not only focused on results and quality, but also on timely and effective implementation.
- Nurturing a company culture where continuous improvement of processes through measurement, analysis, action and world-class technical expertise is a top priority.
- Communicating our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Making it the responsibility of all our staff to work together to ensure we meet this commitment to quality.
- Clearly understanding customer needs and meeting those needs. Establishing strong long-term working relationships in which we focus intensely on a client's needs, investing our own time and energy in gaining a full understanding of our client's systems, data and business processes.
- Providing highly qualified and professional development teams that can span the entire development lifecycle, from business process engineering and system architecture design through final system hosting and maintenance.
- Strongly enforcing best practices to comply with all the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Establishing a strong alliance with suppliers and partners, promoting a “one team” environment with clearly communicated objectives, respective roles, and responsibilities.
- Maintaining a leading edge in software technology that allows us to design new systems efficiently and rapidly, and to successfully integrate these new system capabilities within complex business and IT environments.
- Strongly fostering internal development of re-usable components, systems and technologies critical to our clients' needs in the application areas of marketing databases, e-marketing, and web-based variable print, thereby allowing us to offer our clients rapid solutions that conform to best business practices.