Content Management System
Umbraco is a fully-fledged open source Content Management System (CMS) platform developed in C# and deployed on Microsoft based infrastructure. The front end of the CMS is developed using ASP.NET, utilizes Microsoft SQL Server for data storage and works on Microsoft IIS. It is one of the popular .NET based open source CMS.
Umbraco is a powerful and flexible CMS solution that provides intuitive interface for development. It helps in managing your digital content under one platform. Umbraco provides easy integration to any external system for seamless publishing experience supporting multiple languages. By leveraging Umbraco’s event based model, you can integrate the CMS with myriad systems and customize the workflow.
Umbraco API allows easy customization and addition of features as required. Also, you can easily manage and deliver rich media content with decentralization of your digital content across the organization.
Umbraco has the following features that provides upper hand over other CMS solutions:
- Powerful and flexible.
- Easy to use, extensible and easy installation.
- Open source and uses best-practice web standards.
- Creation and management of Administrative sections.
- Built in Performance tools.
- Supports multiple sites in a single instance.
- Better control for content creation and editing.
- Media library supporting documents, images and video.
- Recycle bin for easy recovery of deleted item.
- Supports Scheduled publishing.
- Better Version control.
- Full Preview capability of content before publishing.
- Fully customizable and extensible Search functionality.
- Open API providing access to every Umbraco aspect.
Macrosoft is a leader in providing top-notch solutions for Umbraco CMS website development. We provide CMS solutions at affordable rates and satisfy every requirement of our clients. Our proven experience in Umbraco CMS combined with a pool of dedicated resources having solid experience in delivering Umbraco solutions suits your business needs.
For more information on our Umbraco web development services, contact us.